They’re trendy and come in a range of colours, you definitely need to be wearing a stack of them on your arm this festive season. Relate is starting a movement for change this Christmas with its stylish hand-beaded bracelet stacks that will be the coolest thing under the tree.
Known for their ‘R’ bead trademark, Relate has created the perfect Christmas gift, and we’re giving you 5 reasons why:
- We know that heading down to the shopping centres this Christmas can be a daunting task. Not only are the queues long, but you hardly ever manage to find the gifts you’re actually looking for. Relate bracelets provide you with an effortless shopping experience, simply email email@example.com to receive our product catalogue and then you can order bracelets from the comfort of your couch. The best part is that we’ll deliver it straight to your doorstep whether its in South Africa or abroad.
- Need a Christmas favour for the table? No matter what your theme is this festive season, you’ll be sure to find the colours and messaging you need to personalize your own Design-A-Bracelet just the way you want it.
- Looking for items to fill those Christmas stockings, look no further. Relate bracelets are the perfect fillers. They are small, trendy, affordable and are much more unique than a bar of chocolate. You can choose a cause close to your child’s heart and teach them not only about receiving, but giving and making a tangible difference in their surrounding communities too.
- So you’re over the traditional Christmas cracker, the jokes are getting boring and no-one ever takes the trinkets home. Why not substitute your crackers with Relate bracelets this festive season? They’ll not only serve as a wonderful Christmas favour, but also remind you and your family of your wonderful holiday celebrations and the memories you shared this Christmas.
- The final and probably most impactful reason why you should celebrate this Christmas with Relate bracelets is to spread the gift of giving. You can support a cause close to your heart, while also contributing to the earnings and upskilling of our local bracelet makers as well as investment in enterprise development initiatives in South Africa.
Is there a better way to celebrate the Christmas holidays than by a making a measurable impact to causes and communities in need of an opportunity, with a gift that all you guests will enjoy? – We thought not.